Building...Celebrating...Living...For God through Christ!
First Congregational Church, UCC
4 Highland Street PO Box 533
Meredith NH 03253
The sanctuary of the church was originally constructed in 1832 and moved to its present location in 1842. The square tower was removed in 1871 and replaced by the spire. Not visible in the photograph are the office wing and the Fellowship Hall.